WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN LIFE THROWS YOU A CURVE BALL?

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Episode 5: Traveler's Illness

In this short episode, the stress of traveling has set in, but today is the day I leave Accra for Ho... and it's a long drive....

Most of us who have traveled have experienced it before, but between the stress and the new water/food, my body chose to, unfortunately, speak up!



About Best Laid Plans: BLP (http://bestlaidplansfilm.blogspot.com) is a documentary web series that asks the question: what do you do when life throws you a curve ball? I set out to find out. I participated in a volunteer vacation, shot my first short film and interviewed people about how they handled their own "Best Laid Plans" moments. I promise to keep the episodes short (and hopefully entertaining!), so please watch if you have a couple of minutes. As always, I'd love to hear from you. Did you have a "best laid plans" moment? Let's hear it!

No comments: